1. RASSAA COLLECTS THE FOLLOWING DATA :
When You Visit Our Websites
You are free to explore the Websites without providing any Personal Information about yourself. When you visit the Websites, we may request that you provide Personal Information about yourself, and we collect Navigational Information.
This refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business. Personal Information can also include information about any transactions, both free and paid, that you enter into on the Websites, and information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers.
Personal Information also includes Navigational Information where such information can directly or indirectly identify an individual. Navigational information refers to information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed.
When you view content provided by us, we automatically collect certain information. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), clickstream data, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Rassaa to provide general statistics regarding use of the Rassaa Website. For these purposes, we do link this automatically-collected data to Personal Information such as name, email address, address, and phone number.
Information We Collect From Third Parties
From time to time, we may receive Personal Information about you from third party sources including partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities, and publicly available sources such as social media websites.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We Never Sell Personal Information
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
Use of Personal Information
- • improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Websites;
- • send information or Rassaa content to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- • promote use of our products and services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
- • meet legal requirements.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
Use of Navigational Information
We use Navigational Information to operate and improve the Websites. We may also use Navigational Information alone or in combination with Personal Information.
Customer Testimonials and Comments
We may post customer testimonials and comments on our Websites. If just testimonials contain Personal Information, we obtain each customer’s consent via email prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
Security of Your Personal Information
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All Personal Information is protected using appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures.
Retention of Personal Information
If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our content, products, or services, such as when you last opened an email from us. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
3. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In addition, we may share data with trusted partners to contact you based on your request to receive such communications, help us perform statistical analysis, or provide customer support. We partner with trusted third parties to provide you with co-marketing content that we think may be relevant to you.
We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
International Transfers to Third Parties
4. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Third Party Tracking Technologies
5. HOW TO ACCESS & CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information
You have the following data protection rights :
- • You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
- • You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- • If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- • You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information.
- To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com or by post to Rassaa Creations and Innovations Pvt. Ltd. Gautam Kutir, 1st Floor, Mango Chowk, Mango Jamshedpur - 831012, Jharkhand, India Attention: Privacy. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, updating your communication preferences, or by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Rassaa Creations and Innovations Pvt. Ltd. Gautam Kutir, 1st Floor, Mango Chowk, Mango Jamshedpur - 831012, Jharkhand, India, Attention: Privacy. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us or the Software Product.